I am a single mom to 4 tiny super heros. To break that down and avoid all possible stupid messages, since yes I have them often. Three of my kids have a decent dad who sees them often. My youngest does not have his father around. Because this has caused some confusion in the past, yes I have my youngest full time, 100 percent of the time.
Two of my boys are on the spectrum which means they are autistic. They are high functioning and very intelligent. Most likely more intelligent than half the people I come across daily.
I am looking for someone who loves kids and can accept they are a full time job. I am willing to commit as much time as I can to the right person. I don't personally care what you do for work. I am not a materialistic person and seeking the same in someone. I am not into the bar or club scene, including partying. I enjoy volunteering and feel what you put out always comes back. Huge believer in karma. Seeking someone who has a sense of humor, loyal, family oriented, loves animals, doesn't lead a drama filled life. Someone who is out of the hook up stage in his life and is looking for a relationship.
- loves horror movies, star wars, anything sci fi
- huge board game fan
- good sense of humor
- if i am not responding to text messages I am most likely crocheting or with my family (yes im one of those people who dont text through dinner or family conversation.)
- love to volunteer
- work 2 jobs
Perks of dating me include:
- My boobs are 100 percent real
- I live on my own with only my kids
- I can hold a conversation
- Not afraid to speak my mind and tell it how it is
- Twisted sense of humor
- I kill my own spiders and other various bugs
- I bake
- I am not looking for someone to be my atm, if i want something i will work more hours and make it happen
- i dont want to be with you every second of the day
- I have not killed anyone in my life, although i have thought about it and when you weigh the pros and cons, i quite like my freedom
- I am not racist i hate everyone equally
Random thoughts I spend my free time thinking about:
- How great of an investment $60 was for a vacuum to get rid of that dust pan line
- How many guys assume because I put that my boobs are real think they are actually going to get photo proof
- Why it took me 8 coffees to win on roll up the rim and then leads to how i might have a slight coffee addiction
- If dating was always this bad or did the internet make it this way
- If I have received this many hook up emails/****pics is it not acceptable to email men in the same format?